What are some WHV VHSs from late 2001-2004 you have that have the low tone AOL Time Warner "Boring Shield" logo?

6 posts / 0 new
Last post
Kelsey Hewitt's picture
08/17/2017
What are some WHV VHSs from late 2001-2004 you have that have the low tone AOL Time Warner "Boring Shield" logo?

I have 4 of them that use the low toned AOL Time Warner "Boring Shield" WHV logo, including Hometown Legend, Scooby-Doo (live action version), Scooby-Doo's Original Mysteries, and Scooby-Doo and the Legend of the Vampire.

CalzoneManiac's picture
09/03/2016
Submissions:

Too many to count...

Content Moderator
JSpartan1989's picture
10/02/2011
Submissions:

Too many to count for me as well. But a few of them are The Man Who Knew Too Little, Batman and Robin (Don't ask!) and Superman 3.

ElijahTheMovieFanatic's picture
04/15/2016
Submissions:

Too many to count, but I have quite a bit, including The Powerpuff Girls Movie, Ocean's Eleven, Alex & Emma, A Mighty Wind, Scooby-Doo (Live-Action), What A Girl Wants, Scooby-Doo & The Alien Invaders, Looney Tunes Reality Check, A Walk To Remember & So Little Time Volume 1: School's Cool.

devinnytroy's picture
10/13/2016
Submissions:

Death to Smoochy, Ocean's Eleven, Insomnia, Scooby-Doo (Live-action), The Majestic, The Matrix Reloaded, Dreamcatcher, Harry Potter and the chamber of secrets, Kangaroo Jack (AVON), Two Weeks Notice, etc.

Fenjamin The VHS Guy's picture
08/27/2017

Too many to name...